All domestic orders shipped within the U.S. are eligible for free return-shipping.
We guarantee the quality of our merchandise and our service, and we want you to be absolutely thrilled with your Made & Mastered purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please see our guidelines below, or contact us for help with a return.
Returns will be accepted for refund or site credit within 30 days with your original invoice or receipt. Returns must be new and unworn, unwashed, and unaltered, in the original saleable condition with tags attached. After 30 days, you may receive site credit for eligible returns. After 45 calendar days, returned merchandise cannot be accepted. We regret that merchandise marked as final sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
To make a return, follow the instructions on your return form, included with your package.
The following guidelines apply:
- All returns must have been purchased from madeandmastered.com and returned in saleable condition (new, unworn and unaltered), including original packaging with original hangtags attached.
- Returns made within 30 calendar days of the invoice date will be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment (please allow 14 days for processing). If the purchase was made with an online store credit, the refund will be issued as an online store credit.
- Merchandise marked as final sale cannot be returned.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If you have received an item from Made & Mastered as a gift, you can return it for an online store credit for the current selling price. Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com
To return your product, cover the original shipping label with a new return label and complete the sender information section. Be sure to include your return form and invoice showing your order number and customer information. Ship your package via your carrier of choice, and apply the appropriate postage. Please keep a record of your tracking information.